411Needs Ride to FARM AR Conference

    Aug 2, 2012
      Hi, I'm reaching out to any organizations, people, etc. that I can think of, right now, because I am supposed to be attending the FARM Animal Rights Conference later this week, and my ride as fallen through at the last-minute.

      I live in Northern NJ, and it is important to me that whoever I ride with does not smoke and does not have leather seats. If anyone who fits the aforementioned criteria is going to the Conference, and might be able to give me a ride, please, reach out to me as soon as possible. (I live in Sussex County, but could, probably, get a ride to most other parts of the state).

      I appreciate any help that you might be able to give me, including passing my information along to anyone who might be able to help.

      Thanks for any help you can provide.

      ~*Kristin Star*

      ~Vegans Save Lives~