321Potluck this Saturday

  • Janet Erickson
    Jun 17, 2011

      Saturday June 18, 6pm
      Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 61 East Rt 70, Marlton NJ 08054.
       Members:  $2 single; $4 family; and Non-members:  $5 single; $10 family.
      Attendees should park in the front of the building and enter at the steeple.
      For more info:  janet@...
      • For all VSSJ potlucks:  Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a vegetarian* dish to share that will feed at least 6 people (vegan** dishes preferred so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food), along with the recipe or a list of ingredients.  Please bring your own plate, cup, and utensils if possible (we will have extra place settings) to promote recycling.
        Beverages are provided.
        *   Vegetarian = No Meat, Fish, or Gelatin.
        **  Vegan = No Meat, Fish, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin, or Honey.
      • Please check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation.  If you're not on our Yahoo e-mail list, please click on the "Mailing List" link on the left to add your name.
      • Contact Myrna at 1-877-WWW-VSSJ (877-999-8775) for additional information, directions, or to volunteer call Janet 856-287-4609.