29Olde Marlton Fall Festival - Saturday, October 4

    Aug 30, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      This annual event is from 10am-4pm in the Olde Marlton Village Historic
      District. The festival draws over 35,000 visitors each year.

      VSSJ has had a food booth at this event in the past, and we would like to do so
      again this year. We are looking for volunteers that can help set up/break down the
      food booth, prepare food (hummus vegetable wraps) on site, handle money, and serve
      customers. Please advise ASAP if you would like to help out, so we can decide if we have
      enough help to proceed with this event.

      Thank you!
      Carol
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic