285ROOM FOR RENT

    Feb 7, 2011
      BEDROOM WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM FOR RENT
      Includes All Utilities
      Plus a Host of Amenities

      $650 per month due on the 1st of every month.
      Luxury townhome located on quiet and private cul-de-sac in Runnemede, New Jersey. (Just 7 minutes to Walt Whitman Bridge and 10 minutes to Ben Franklin Bridge).
      INCLUDES:
      Large furnished bedroom measuring 16' x 20' includes:
      large double closet
      plenty of drawer space in double dresser, armoire, and two night tables
      gossip bench which include additional storage and seat
      25-inch screen television with digital cable and HBO
      large double windows with sunny southern exposure
      deluxe treadmill (optional)
      wireless internet
      Large private bathroom includes:
      Oversized bathroom vanity
      Modular bathtub/shower combination
      Large linen closet
      Medicine cabinet
      Ceiling fan
      Ceiling light in shower and main area plus vanity lights
      Your own personal full-sized refrigerator/freezer.
      Use of common areas includes:
      Fully equipped Kitchen with stainless steel semi-professional appliances
      Dining Room
      Living Room with large screen high definition television (includes cable, premium channels, DVD player)
      Laundry Room
      Basement storage (I will provide two pallets that you can use for storage of items in the basement)
      Private backyard: includes furnished patio, gas grill, and 5-person jacuzzi (Jacuzzi is open from April through early November)
      Housekeeper once every two weeks, who will dust/vacuum bedroom and scrub bathroom.
      Walking distance to major grocery store, drug store, and a variety of food establishments.
      Parking is conveniently located on the street in front of my home.
      Visitors are permitted, within reason; but must leave by 9:00pm. They are not permitted to utilize amenities.
      No overnight guests permitted.
      Two sphinx cats own me and they reside throughout the home. They are loving but are quite possessive about their space; so no other companion animals are allowed.
      Must be vegan, non-smoker, drug-free, responsible, clean, and organized.
      1 month's security.
      Background check including credit, criminal, employment, driver's license, and personal references prior to moving in (cost $100).

      For more information or to arrange an interview, please contact Linda at
      (973)769-5928 or email lvholisticliving@...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic