199In Remembrance of Terri Warm

    Jun 20, 2010
      Hello Members & Friends,

      Many of you know our good friend - Terri Warm - volunteer for VSSJ and past officer for several years.
      It is with much sadness we announce that she passed away on Thursday evening.
      Terri ate a Vegan diet, lived a green lifestyle, and did as much as she possibly could to help animals. She enthusiastically shared knowledge about her diet to anyone who would listen. Terri added another 11 years to her life by her commitment to a Vegan diet.
      Thank you Terri for that message and we will miss you!!

      Sincerely,
      Janet Erickson, President
      Carol Githens, Vice President