178REMINDER - POKER POTLUCK* PARTY, Saturday January 23

    Jan 17, 2010
      POKER POTLUCK* PARTY, Saturday January 23, 4pm. (Snow date: Sat. February 6), Pemberton NJ. Play poker, enjoy great food, and participate in our Chinese Auction. Please RSVP by Thursday January 21: lorrainebal@... or 609-726-1040. Lorraine is respectfully requesting that children not be included in this event.

      *Potluck Guidelines: Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a dish to share that will feed at least 6 people. We request vegan (No dairy, eggs, gelatin or honey) dishes so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food. Please bring your recipe (or list of ingredients). Contact Myrna at 1-877-www-vssj for additional info. Check your e-mail on day of event for possibility of cancellation.