160Upcoming VSSJ Events

    Nov 26, 2009
      HOLIDAY POTLUCK* PARTY AT LINDA'S, Saturday December 19, 5pm, Runnemede NJ.
      Great food, prizes, and a recycle raffle. (Bring an unwrapped gently used item if you would like to participate in the raffle). RSVP by Thursday December 17: lindavholisticliving@... or 856-344-2549. Linda is respectfully requesting that children not be included in this event.

      ANNUAL NEW YEAR'S EVE POTLUCK* PARTY, Thursday December 31, 8pm, Marlton NJ.
      Join us for delicious food, games, and prizes. RSVP by Tuesday December 29: janet@... or 856-596-3269. If participating, please bring a gently used item for our Poker Party Chinese Auction on January 23.

      VSSJ BUSINESS MEETING, Friday January 8, 7pm (Dinner: 6:30pm-optional), Whole
      Foods Market, 940, Rt 73, Marlton NJ 08053, Store Phone: 856-797-1115. Anyone
      interested in becoming involved with our group is welcome to attend. In addition
      to other matters, we will be planning the VSSJ 25th Anniversary Celebration. For
      more info: carolyngithens@... or 856-456-1279.

      POKER POTLUCK* PARTY, Saturday January 23, 4pm. (Snow date: Sat. January 30), Pemberton NJ. Play poker, enjoy great food, and participate in our Chinese Auction. Please RSVP by Thursday January 21: lorrainebal@... or 609-726-1040. Lorraine is respectfully requesting that children not be included in this event

      *Potluck Guidelines: Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12)
      brings a dish to share that will feed at least 6 people. We request vegan (No dairy, eggs, gelatin or honey) dishes so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food. Please bring your recipe (or list of ingredients). Contact Myrna at 1-877-www-vssj for additional info. Check your e-mail on day of event for possibility of cancellation.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic