151GROATS Vegetarian Potluck Party

    Nov 10, 2009
      Hi everyone-

      You don't have to like groats to come... it stands for Get Rid Of All This Stuff... a "recycling" party! If you have some stuff you want to find a new home for, and/or can use some new (to you) things, come take part in the swap part. Bring anything you think someone can use- household, clothes/accessories, whatever- anything portable and clean. Or, come later to socialize and eat. Bring a friend if you like.

      Saturday, December 5
      3pm for the recycling fest, 6pm for the rest

      12 Davis St
      Pemberton, NJ 08068
      609-726-1040

      For all potlucks:
      Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a Vegan (No Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin or Honey) dish to share that will feed at least 6 people (we request vegan dishes so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food.) Please bring your own place setting and recipe (or list of ingredients) also. Check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation. If you're not on our yahoo e-mail list, please visit our website at www.vssj.com to add your name.