127URGENT-VOLUNTEERS NEEDED -Franklin Twp Community Day Rescheduled

    Sep 12, 2009
      Franklin Twp Community Day has been postponed to Sunday, September 13, 9am-dusk. It will be held at Janvier School, 1532 Pennsylvania Ave, Franklinville NJ. Vegetarian Neighbors/VSSJ seeks volunteers for vegan food booth. Free event with lots to do. Look for green and yellow Vegetarian Neighbors banner. To volunteer and for more info, contact Eric at 973-945-4285. If you can't volunteer, support us by visiting our booth and trying our delicious food!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic