[Fwd: Living Without Borders/Viviendo Sin Fronteras -- Welcome and FYI!]

  • Rad Geek

      Hey all,

      Sorry I didn't send notice about this sooner; I have been out of town
      for the past 7 weeks and just got back in. There is an activist
      conference being held tomorrow and Sunday, by the United Coalition for
      Im/migrant Rights at UNLV, which may be of interest to folks on this
      list. There will be several workshops on general activist skills and on
      the issue of immigration freedom in particular; there will also be some
      free food provided for attendees.

      If you think you might be interested in attending, you can register
      ahead of time at <http://ucir.org/>. If you need directions, or need a
      lift getting over to UNLV, feel free to call me at (734) 262-2129 and
      I'll see what I can swing.

      Cheers,
      - -C