XSL contract position starting May

  • Maik Hassel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      We are currently looking for a developer with practical (meaning "out of
      the classroom") experience in XSL and XML.
      Nice to have would be knowledge in Xpath, HTML and DHMTL, ideally some
      Java background.

      This is a contract position with a competitive salary starting May.

      Please contact me directly for further information.

      Best Regards
      Maik

      --
      Simply Efficient - IT Services, Consulting, Training
      "We Keep Our Promises"