First 600 posts indexed

  • GlenR
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      Greetings Graaffers,

      I just uploaded my first attempt at indexing some of this forum.

      The index file resides in the "Files" section in the "The Index" folder.

      This index is not perfect and could maybe be subdivided , re-catogorized, cleaned up or otherwise improved. If anyone should be inclined to make such improvements, by all means please feel free.

      I found after 600 posts the basics have been stated, restated, stated again and stated a different way several times. I may continue indexing but for now I hope the first 600 posts will be a help to those looking for answers.

      Glen