Re: Hi All

  • ToddA
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010
      --- In VanDeGraaffGenerator@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur" <arthur.n.junior@...> wrote:

      > I´m new to the Group and enthusiastic of electrostatic machines and other scientific demonstration devices.
      >
      > I´m Chemist and teacher.
      >
      > Best Regards
      > Arthur

      Hello Arthur,

      Welcome and as Dick said activity is kind of slow right now. I haven't been doing any construction right now but have been playing with mine. I posted a van de graaff construction article on Instructables.com if you are interested in the details here is the link:

      http://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Van-De-Graaff-Generator/?images#images

      Have Fun and be Safe!

      Todd