This group is sleeping but dreaming!

  • jacobsmach
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
      Even though there has been very little message traffic here for a while, the archives contain a wealth of knowledge that is as valid now as ever. While I am disappointed with the lack of new posts, I still enjoy the old ones, which can be searched for specific topics like rollers, belts, spheres, bearings, motors, and others. Just about any post from Dick Linder, a semi-retired member, is sure to have good information and is a recommended search for all building a VDG.
    • Richard Linder
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009

        Thanks for the pat on the head.  Even though I have no plans to build another VDG, the experience of the research, learning and sharing with others is timeless.  I read every post and when I feel that I can contribute, I will not hesitate to jump in. Having donated the “big one” to the High School Science Center and seeing it used as a teaching tool every year is a huge reward for me.

        Dick Linder

        Even though there has been very little message traffic here for a while, the archives contain a wealth of knowledge that is as valid now as ever. While I am disappointed with the lack of new posts, I still enjoy the old ones, which can be searched for specific topics like rollers, belts, spheres, bearings, motors, and others. Just about any post from Dick Linder, a semi-retired member, is sure to have good information and is a recommended search for all building a VDG.

      • AlienRelics
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2009
          Here, here!

          I've been silently lurking, getting together parts to build a VdG, following the posts here, absorbing information. This list is the best repository of VdG info out there.

          Steve Greenfield