Re: Just added new photo album

  • insten95
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
      Great pic the discharge looks like it came from a tesla coil
      good work!!!!
    • Russell Edmonds
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
        Thanks, I took a close look at the negatives and found out the
        other ten surface discharges were all there, each one different.
        Walmart photo developing decided not to print them.

        --- In VanDeGraaffGenerator@yahoogroups.com, "insten95" <insten95@...>