Re: [Valley_Eye] RPD Gen Manager in Vis Valley parks on Monday, Jan 12th and Wednesday, Jan 28th

  • Betty Parshall
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
      thanks for the information, Linda.  But if he leaves McLaren Lodge at 8:30 am and return is scheduled for 10:15 am, it doesn't sound like more than a bike drive-by to cover 3 or 4 parks.
      Do you have any further info, do we have to be on a bike to get a word in?

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
        Sorry - no more info. And I'm sure you don't have to be on a bike to talk to him (that's a pretty funny picture - all the neighbors out on their bicycles, trailing along behind Jared with our hands raised to try to talk to him!)

        If anyone knows more, please post. In the meantime, I'll send an email to Rec and Park asking about how people can connect with him on these ride-by's.

        Linda
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
          Hi Betty:

          Jared Blumenfeld's bike trips invite anyone to chat with him when he tours the parks. Luckily we all don't have to ride a bike from McLaren Lodge at 8:30am! If you haven't read his blogs, you might find them interesting and he calls it like he sees it.

          We plan to ask him to visit at night also, because there's a whole different world then.

          Linda D

          Linda J. D'Avirro
          President, Crocker Amazon Park Advisory Board
          Friends and Advocates of Crocker Amazon and the Excelsior/F.A.C.E.
          District 11
          San Francisco, California