Re: address? Re: [Valley_Eye] Sunnydale Housing Kick Off Meeting

  • Betty Parshall
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
      Sorry I left the address off - it's 1654 Sunnydale

      From: Betty Parshall <bparshal@flash. net>
      Subject: [Valley_Eye] Sunnydale Housing Kick Off Meeting
      To: valley_eye@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 4:10 PM

      Saturday, November 1st from 12 Noon to 2 PM at the Sunnydale Community Center
      you can meet the Sunnydale development team, ask questions and get answers and
      share ideas on improving the community in the coming years when Sunnydale will be
      rebuilt.
      Refreshments, raffle, and children's activities will be provided.
      Sponsored by Mercy Housing/Related Hope SF
    • Illena Takahashi
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008

        That might be the old Towers? We'll see.

        See you there?!