Re: [Valley_Eye] Construction on the 'El Rancho' site on Geneva

  • Edith Epps
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      Terrible news about the El Rancho site...it's amazing that a fence went up around the site so fast and no reinforcement was in place for the exterior "tilt up" construction that came down.  I hope they investigate the contractor on this one! High winds seem to be a factor also...
      Let's keep our neighbors in our thoughts and prayers....Edie

      rmorine@... wrote:
      Someone noticed cranes and escavation on the El Rancho site. This is in Daly City but still part of the Vis Valley.

      APPLICANT:
       Al Baldini

        LOCATION:
       2665 Geneva Avenue SUBJECT:
       Planned Development PD-58 Precise Plan Review, Zone Change ZC02-2, Major Subdivision SUB03-1and Design Review DR02-9 and Environmental Assessment to allow construction of a mixed use-project consisting of 15,420 square feet of ground floor commercial space, 87 senior apartments and nine single-family homes.