Got Books?

  • Russel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      In case you haven't heard the news, the 3rd Annual Leland Ave Street Fair is rapidly approaching (Sunday September 14, 2008). Once again the Visitacion Valley History Project will be selling used books to raise funds for the new library (2011!?). We could always use more books, DVDs, and CDs. 100% of the proceeds will go toward preserving the rich history of Vis Valley and to kick start the fund raising campaign for the new library.  To donate, drop off your used books at JOE Leland Coffee Shop  @ 28 Leland Ave, Mon-Sat 8am-2pm until Sept 13th.

      No books to donate? You can still support the cause by buying a few used books!

      See you at the Leland Ave Street Fair!

      Russel
    • Judith Sandoval