Wanted: Limon! (Lemon)

  • tara hui
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hey friends, neighbors, Little Vis' parents and supporters,

      Principal Chao is trying to get a little Lemonade Stand set up for the upcoming Street Fair (Sept 14th) - staffed by Little Vis' finest! The kids are looking for donations of lemon so, if you have a lemon or lime tree over laden with fruit, please let me know. You can pick them and drop off the fruit at Vis. Valley Elementary School during school hours or I can come pick them up from you. Hack, I can even come help you pick!

      A great chance to educate kids on the value of a dollar and the spirit of FREE enterprise <TIC>. Proceeds go towards the building of an outdoor classroom; with other sources of funding of course, otherwise they would have to spend the rest of the school year selling Lemonade :P

      Please help in anyway you can - if you're going on an Atkins, Southbeach, low-carb, low-sugar diet, we'll gleefully help dispose of the culprit (SUGAR) for you!

      Happy Labor Day!
      Viva La Causa!

      Tara

      --
      In 1941, Edward Dowling, editor and priest, commented: "The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

      --

      See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!
    • K Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
        Tara would still like lemons for the Little Vis lemonade stand at the
        Street Fair. Can drop off at Joe Leland , VVES, or contact tara (see
        below).

        Thanks.

        --Katherine

        Thanks.