Fwd: 2008 Safety Network Community Leadership Awards

  • Kevin Blackwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Some Say It's Just Business, Not Personal....Well, This Is Personal.....I Want To See All of You At the Safety Network 2008 Community Leadership Awards Ceremony....We Will Be Honoring the Awards Recipients, While Having A Damn Good Time!!! Come On and Help Us Honor These Great Individuals...Love.....Kevin

      Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:38:43 -0700
      From: Safety Network <info@...>
      To: "kblackwell@..." <kblackwell@...>
      Subject: 2008 Safety Network Community Leadership Awards

      2008 Safety Network Community Leadership Awards

      Dear Community Members,

      Congratulations to all our nominees for the Safety Network Community Leadership Awards! We received over 200 nominations from throughout the city which speaks to the valuable work that is being done throughout all of the neighborhoods in an effort to make San Francisco a safer place to live, work, and play.

      Come out and support all nominees and this year's recipeients at the Safety Network Community Leadership Awards ceremony next Wednesday, April 2 at 5:30 at the State Building Auditorium, 455 Golden Gate Ave.

      This year's recipients of the Community Leadership Awards are:

      Valerie Bell-Bayview
      Middle Polk Neighborhood Association- Central
      John Perry- Ingleside
      Ginale Harris- Mission
      Sharen Hewitt & Leslie Burch- Outer Ingleside/Visitacion Valley
      Sheryl Davis- Northern
      Pastor Schuyler Rhodes- Outer Taraval/OMI
      Fix Masonic Group-Park
      Devi Joseph- Richmond
      Rudy Corpuz-Southern
      Marc Randall- Taraval
      Alliance for a Better District 6- Tenderloin

      Congratulations to all!

      See you next Wednesday,
      Safety Network
      VIEW INVITATION

      EVITE PARTY TIPS

      Party Ideas + Themes
      Find Gift Ideas
      Cocktail Recipes
      Easy Planning Tools
      EVITE ECARDS
      Click Here
      Cheers,
      Your Friends at Evite.
      Having trouble? If you are unable to open this Evite, try copying the entire URL below into your browser:
      http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=CGQTDUXLXZOJHNSWPICD&li=iq&src=email

      Was this email unwanted?  Manage your communication preferences.

      Replying to this email will reply directly to the sender. Your email address will be displayed.

      If you found this email in your junk/bulk folder, please add info@... to ensure that you'll receive all future Evite invitations in your Inbox.

      Evite respects your privacy. To see how we treat your information, please review our Privacy Policy.