Re: [Valley_Eye] Derilict cars

  • Edith Epps
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
      I'll check it out...I'll talk to Officer Banvik and Yvonne Mere-City Atty Office (who already are working on this case...the person with the 14 vehicles) to see if they can help us push this through the system quicker...Edie

      Richard Hybels <metrocab@...> wrote:
      I'm sure all interested parties have noticed that he is back with his collection of derelict cars on Tunnel. When the no parking signs were out he scattered them around the neighborhood which is even more undesirable I guess.
      It seems no parking from 12am till 6 or so is in order. Anybody know how to get that done?
      Failing that citing every 72 hours would help.

      Richard Hybels