Re: [Valley_Eye] Homeless on Tunnel Issue

  • Edith Epps
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
      I just reported the blue truck with trailer on the 100 block of Tunnel to 311...they said anytime there is a vehicle in your neighborhood that has broken out windows or somewhat suspicious to call them...and they report it to DPT....e
      Richard Hybels <metrocab@...> wrote:
      I sent one also with the suggestion that his junks be cited every 72 hours.

      Richard hybels