For further info on Valley Events

  • jkm227
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      I tried to post some flyers to the Valley_Eye a few weeks ago, but
      couldn't figure out how to do it. Then I noticed that there are no
      graphics on Valley_Eye, but there are links posted... so...

      For details on Valley events and issues, plus a look at any graphics
      (posters and flyers, etc), please visit this link for the Grapevine's
      bulletin board/update page:

      http://www.visvalleygrapevine.com/updates.html

      Also, please post any graphics, flyers, posters, photos that you feel
      appropriate to this link by emailing to the address included on the
      page. This way, we can make sure that info will cover a broader area
      and communication will be improved throughout the Valley.

      From time to time, I will post a "reminder" when I know there is a new
      graphic on the GV update page that might inform your readers.
      Hopefully that will help.

      Thanks!