Rainy day Games for Little Vis

  • Katherine Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi folks,

      Do you have any board games at your house that are in good condition and you are not using? If you do please consider donating to Little Vis. The PTA has purchased some games but we could still use more. The kids will appreciate these on rainy days when they can't have recess outside. You can contact me or Principal Chao (415.469.4796) to donate them. Thanks in advance.

      --Katherine
      c 804.931.4100