Out of Office

  • rmmars
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 23, 2014
      Thank you for your message, unfortunately I am out of the office until Monday, July 26, 2014. I will respond as quickly as possible once returned. If you need any immediate assistance please feel free to contact Erica Hernandez at erica@.... Thank you again.

      Rebecca Mars
      R.O.C.K. Beacon Community and Family Services Coordinator
      450 Raymond Ave, Room 101
      415-260-4815

    • rmmars