February Issue of the Grapevine

  • Edith Epps
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Did you get your copy of the Grapevine....our own local Visitacion Valley newspaper?
      If not you can access it at www.visvalleygrapevine.com which gives you the current issue along with pass issues!  If you like the feeling of paper you can pick up your copy at Joe Leland or other local Valley shops.

      Also we are committed to making this a truly Visitacion Valley newspaper with more local content and better circulation...but this can't be done without your help!  Please send your articles/events/etc. to visvalley@...    If you have a business here in the Valley you can also get a free listing in the Business Directory!  Family; Church; School; Clubs; Organization news are all welcomed!

      We can't say  Heard It Through the Grapevine if it's not sent!