Plan to demo church, 590 Leland

  • Russel Morine
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2014
    > There will be a developer sponsored meeting on April 7 at 6pm to discuss their plan to demolish the church at the dead end of Leland ave (590 Leland ) and build 5 single family homes. The meeting will be at 590 Leland. Notice attached.
    >
    > Russel
  • Curt Yagi
    Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7 12:51 PM

      Just curious if anyone was planning on attending this today?  This happens to be the ROCK office (yes, we have known about this since last year and will need to move out at some point).

      [Attachment(s) from Russel Morine included below]

      > There will be a developer sponsored meeting on April 7 at 6pm to discuss their plan to demolish the church at the dead end of Leland ave (590 Leland ) and build 5 single family homes. The meeting will be at 590 Leland. Notice attached.

      > Russel

    • marlene tran
      Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7 1:13 PM
        Sorry!  I have my DA's meeting later.
        Wished you had alerted us earlier and with more details.
        Marlene

        Just curious if anyone was planning on attending this today?  This happens to be the ROCK office (yes, we have known about this since last year and will need to move out at some point).

        [Attachment(s) from Russel Morine included below]
        > There will be a developer sponsored meeting on April 7 at 6pm to discuss their plan to demolish the church at the dead end of Leland ave (590 Leland ) and build 5 single family homes. The meeting will be at 590 Leland. Notice attached.
        >
        > Russel

      • Russel Morine
        Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7 1:28 PM
          I'll be there

          Russel

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 7, 2014, at 12:51 PM, "Curt Yagi" <curt@...> wrote:

          Just curious if anyone was planning on attending this today?  This happens to be the ROCK office (yes, we have known about this since last year and will need to move out at some point).

          [Attachment(s) from Russel Morine included below]

          > There will be a developer sponsored meeting on April 7 at 6pm to discuss their plan to demolish the church at the dead end of Leland ave (590 Leland ) and build 5 single family homes. The meeting will be at 590 Leland. Notice attached.
          >
          > Russel

        • APACC
          Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7 10:42 PM
            Attended the DA mtg in late afternoon.