looking for fence and ceiling repair person(s)

  • Grace DAnca
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2014
      Hi,

      Can anyone recommend someone to repair a fallen  backyard fence (new anchor posts, etc), and we also need someone to repair a water damaged plaster ceiling. That's probably two different people. Any referrals would be appreciated. Thanks.

    • annatwork505
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2014

        Quite a few years ago, a portion of my old fence fell down in a wind storm and I used With Fence from Brisbane.

        The number I have is 415-467-3999. I was more than just pleased. Very professional and quick and the fence hasn't budged an inch since.  I definitely would use them again.

      • Grace DAnca
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2014
          Thank you Ann.