McLaren Park Photowalk this Saturday, June 22, 3-5pm

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hello, fellow photowalkers,

      The next McLaren Park photo walk is this Saturday, June 22, 3pm to 5 pm.

      We'll explore the Geneva grasslands, a less-visited corner of the park with small forests, rock formations, sweeping vistas, and (of course) grasslands.

      Meet at 3pm at the Crocker Amazon soccer grounds parking lot.

      Enter the parking lot from Geneva Avenue, west of the Cow Palace and east of Mission Street. Map here. (Muni: #8X, 43, 54)
      The weather report says we're likely to have good weather, but this area of the park

      can be wind-swept, foggy and cold! Bring layers and windbreakers just in case.
      Bring your friends, your kids, anyone who would like to take pictures and see a side of San Francisco they never knew existed.

      Have you uploaded your pics to the McLaren Photowalk Flickr group?

      We've already received many wonderful shots from the first two photo walks. Check them out at the McLaren Park Photowalks 2013 Flickr Group. If you're a Flickr member (it's free to join) just upload your photos there. If you don't want to join Flickr, then eMail them to us directly at this address.

      The next photowalk will be on Saturday, July 20 from 9am to 11 am. Mark your calendars!

      See you Saturday!

      Ed Brownson
      Member, Save McLaren Park (www.savemclarenpark.org)
      Member, Harvey Milk Photo Center (www.harveymilkphotocenter.org)