RE: [Valley_Eye] Fw: Where cell phones are stolen in SF

  • tara hui
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 5:49 PM
      I'm able to see the map; may be try again Edie?

      Thanks Marlene!

      --
      I had a second birth when my soul and my body loved one another and were married. ~Kahlil Gibran

      To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
      From: aheins@...
      Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 11:55:38 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Valley_Eye] Fw: Where cell phones are stolen in SF

      Thanks for the info....although the map didn't come up.   I presume these are the cell phone thefts that are reported and usually associated with an assault of some type....Just think of all the phone's that are taken and unreported.  Maybe there should be an easy way to report just cell phone burglaries...cell phone providers should become more involved helping fight this crime and report the theft online to SFPD as you purchase a replacement.   Then the numbers would be more accurate.

      Edie