McLaren Park Bioblitz --> Saturday, May 11, Noon - 5:30 pm

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Don't miss the Nerds for Nature/Save McLaren Park Bioblitz this Saturday! Bring your smart phone (or not) and join us as we identify and document as many plant and animal species as possible throughout the park in a 3-hour period.

      We've got about 70 folks signed up so far and the count keeps rising. We've also got an all-star team of expert naturalists eager to share their knowledge of the flora and fauna in the park. Come join us for what promises to be an Epic Nature Event in McLaren!

      And if you can't make the whole thing, come on by anyway to check out the scene -- we could also use a few volunteers for an hour or two helping folks with directions, signing people in, and so on.

      See you there,
      Ken

      Complete Event Info Page with Maps, What To Bring List, Schedule, and More

      Meet at Visitacion/Mansell Picnic Area

      Noon-1 PM - Lunch and intro
      1 - 4 PM - Bioblitz!
      4:30 - 5:30 PM - Wrap party at Vis Valley Library community room