Re: [Valley_Eye] Mother's Day Rose Show

  • Maryanne Razzo
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 3:54 PM
      That's lovely!! Thank you very much for the link.

      I have a few French and English vintage roses in my garden. Maybe his land was my backyard!! ;o) All kidding aside, do you happen to know where his "French Gardens" are?

      Francis Meilland was a well-known hybridizer in France in 1850 and his family is still in the rose business. Empress Josephine (Napolean's wife) was also a connoisseur of roses.

      Maryanne