broken oven door

  • anne seeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
      Hi Neighbors,

      I have a very old oven, probably from the 1920's, with a door that just broke. Does anyone have any recommendations for fixing it - a handyman who is familiar with old stoves?

      Thanks!
      Anne Seeman
    • Maryanne Razzo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
        Is it an O'Keefe and Merrit? I have an O'Keefe and Merrit and when one of the valves broke a few years ago it cost a fortune to replace. Your plumber might actually be able to help you - he seems capable.

        Maryanne