NextDoor Meet & Greet

  • edievvhp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      First NextDoor Meet and Greet
      Sunday, April 28, 2013 -- 11:00 am

      Meet: 11am at Blanken Ave @ Tocoloma Ave.
      Greet: 12 Noon at Little Hollywood Park

      Please join your friends and neighbors for the first (of what we hope will be many) NextDoor Meet and Greet. We will start with a mini walking tour along Little Hollywood's Tocoloma Avenue, arguably Visitacion Valley's most beautiful street. The walk will be led by members of The Visitacion Valley History Project. Meet at the intersection of Blanken and Tocoloma at 11am.

      After the walk we'll gather at Little Hollywood Park (Lathrop at Tocoloma) for hot dogs and other light refreshments. If you'd like, you may bring a snack to share. If you have questions please email Edie Epps.

      NextDoor is an online neighborhood group made up of Visitacion Valley & Little Hollywood neighbors and if you live within the boundries we'd like you to join us!