Re: [Valley_Eye] SF Recology Center evacuated after mortar, gunpowder turned in

  • Illena Takahashi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
      Yipes, thanks Russel.

      Although it's not officially accepted, I think it's better than dumping it in the environment (like so much else along park roads). Wonder if there is an acceptable alternative--no questions asked? Might be good to get the word out, if so. (Yes, of course, in multiple languages, my dear Marlene. xo)

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
        The ONLY thing to do was to call the police! They know what to do. They have "bomb squads" to safely remove or detonate stuff like that.