Reminder: Movie Night in the Parks 2013 meeting tomorrow

  • r_morine
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
      Please drop by even if just for a few minutes to share your ideas..from 6pm to 6:30pm, Diana Ponce DeLeon from the Mayor's Office of Economic and Workforce Development will introduce herself and give a brief presentation regarding her upcoming work along the Leland Bayshore commercial corridor..

      ---

      Save the date Thursday April 25, 2013
      Visitacion Valley Library Community Room
      5pm to 7pm.
      Movie Night in the Parks 2013 needs your input!
      Help plan what promises to be a fun community event. Free family centric movies in the great outdoors! VVBOOM (the annual street festival sponsoring group) was awarded a small grant through the SF District Attorney’s Office to help support community building efforts within Visitacion Valley. This meeting is the first step towards activating our open spaces while bring together our diverse community.
      We need your input on film selection, location, and outreach plans to make the events as inclusive as possible. The meeting will be very causal so feel free to drop in by anytime between 5pm to 6p or after 6:30 to contribute your ideas (we will have note sheets on the walls to capture suggestion).
      At 6pm we will have a short introduction and presentation by the Mayor’s Office of Workforce and Economic Development (OWED) concerning the Leland / Bayshore commercial corridor.
      Stay tuned for more information!
      Russel Morine