SE Transportation Open House Tonight

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      Neighbors,

      Please come tonight to the Southeast Transportation Open House to find out what transportation improvements and major projects the city is planning for the Southeast part of the city, what their status is, and how can you plug in so that you can stay in the loop.

      On-hand will be representatives from SFMTA, DPW, SFCTA, Caltrain, and the SF Wholesale Produce Market to listen to your concerns about new and existing service and to help bring you up to speed on projects in our area.

      As SFCTA Citizens Advisory Committee member for District 10, I’ll be there to listen too and become better informed regarding community concerns about these projects.

      Wednesday, April 17
      Bayview SF Public Library
      (see the enclosed flier)

      We’ll have light refreshments provided by the Produce Market, and you’ll be near some of Bayview’s newest culinary treasures if you want to venture out for a yummy meal afterward.

      Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you this evening.

      Chris

      CHRISTOPHER A. WADDLING
      District 10 SFCTA-CAC Member
      cawaddling@...