Cirque du Portola - Sat., 4/27 5:00 - 9:00 p.m on SBA

  • Ruth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      Come be part of this fun event! We'll have fire dancers, food trucks, a band and more! Admission is free,suggested donation of $5 per family, to fund Portola Neighborhood Association (PNA) projects.There something for everyone. The Cirque du Portola will be held in the Bank of the West parking lot at SBA and Bacon Street. Hope to see you there!
      Ruth Wallace
      Colby Street