Free music at the library: Musical Art Quintet and Anthony Blea's Charanga Orchestra!

  • tara hui
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
    Less than a week to go! Added feature *Anthony Blea's Charanga Orchestra*!!
    There will also be refreshments at the event, and a reception to follow.
    I'm so looking forward to it =)

    Please help us with outreach to your community! See you at the library!

    Classical Revolution presents a free neighborhood performance featuring the Musical Art Quintet and Anthony Blea's Charanga Orchestra!

    As we are striving to bring music to all parts and peoples of the SF Bay Area, we are excited to come to the new beautiful library in Visitacion Valley!

    Visitacion Valley Library
    Sat, 4/06/2013, 2:00 - 4:00
    www.classicalrevolution.org
    http://www.musicalartquintet.com/index.html