Southeast Transportation Open House

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Southeast Transportation Open House

      Bayview Public Library
      5075 Third St @Revere
      Wednesday, April 17
      5:45 - 7:45PM

      This is a drop-in kind of event, with your D10 SFCTA Citizen’s Advisory Committee Representative and staff from city agencies on-hand for you to talk to about on-the-ground transportation (bus, roads, bike, light rail, pedestrian, and more) projects and issues affecting our community, including:

      • Caltrain: Electrification; Quint St Caltrain Bridge replacement
      • DPW: Quint St Connector Road; Palou Ave Complete Street Upgrade; Bayview
      Transportation Improvements Project; Arelious Walker Stairway Replacement Project
      • SFCTA: Bayview Van Sharing Program; Bi-County Plan; Oakdale Caltrain Station
      • SFMTA: T-Third; Transportation Effectiveness Plan (TEP); Bus Routes; Bike Plan;
      Pedestrian Improvements; and more
      • SF Wholesale Produce Market: Renovation and Jerrold Ave Realignment

      This will be a rare opportunity to have representatives from many city agencies in one place to talk to about transportation issues in our communities.  Although many of the projects are Bayview-specific, the staff in attendance work on projects throughout the Southeast part of the city, so if there is something you want to find out about that is not listed above, please come and get some answers.

      Thanks,

      Chris

      P.S. I’ll have hardcopies of the enclosed flier by midweek, so please let me know if you would like some to give to your neighbors.  There is also a Spanish and (likely very bad) Chinese translation on the back of each one.  There are currently no plans to have translation services at the meeting unless someone asks for them.

      P.P.S. The SF Wholesale Produce Market will be providing some of the light refreshments.  All attendees are encouraged to stay in the Bayview afterward for dinner so as to try any one of Third Street’s yummy eateries.