TONIGHT: FINAL Community Meeting To Discuss Mansell Corridor Improvements!

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      TONIGHT: FINAL Community Meeting To Discuss Mansell Corridor Improvements! TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2013
      6:30-8:00 PM
      LOUIS SUTTER ROUNDHOUSE
      LOUIS SUTTER PLAYGROUND, MCLAREN PARK, NEAR UNIVERSITY AND WAYLAND ST

      STREETSCAPE & ROAD IMPROVEMENTS ON MANSELL STREET

      • We need your help to design improvements to Mansell Street including better access for pedestrians, bikes, transit and vehicles.
      • We are working to secure funding to improve Mansell Street through public funding sources, including federal and local grants.

      FOR MORE INFO, CONTACT:
      KAREN MAUNEY-BRODEK
      San Francisco Recreation & Park Department karen.mauney-brodek@... | 415.575.5601

      INFORMATION FOR THE MEETINGS WILL BE POSTED ON THE SAN FRANCISCO REC & PARK WEBSITE:http://sfrecpark.org/project/mclaren-mansell-project/
      This project is made possible by the San Francisco County Transportation Authority through a grant of Proposition K Local Transportation Sales Tax Funds.