Looking for a job? We're looking for a new Corridor Manager in The Portola

  • Ruth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hi Everyone,
      The Portola Neighborhood Association (PNA) is looking to hire someone in a
      full-time position as Corridor Manager, focusing on San Bruno Avenue. Please
      view the job posting and let us know if you are interested:
      http://www.idealist.org/view/job/WfGhZbsBkSsP/
      Share it with friends! It would be great if a Portolan was working for us here
      in our neighborhood and on our busy commercial corridor.
      Thanks,
      Ruth Wallace
      PNA Board Member