Reminder: Mansell Corridor Improvement Project Meeting - March 19th, 6:30 PM, Louis Sutter Round House

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
    Reminder: Mansell Corridor Improvement Project Meeting - March 19th, 6:30 PM, Louis Sutter Round House From the folks at the Department of Rec & Park:

    Thank you for your ongoing interest and support of the Mansell Corridor Improvement Project in McLaren Park!

    This is a reminder that we are having our final community planning meeting this coming Tuesday, March 19th, from   6:30 – 8pm at the Louis Sutter Roundhouse in McLaren Park.

    We’ve gathered your feedback and based on this feedback we are excited to present to you a preliminary final conceptual design at this meeting.  We encourage you to attend so that you can view the design and we can go over the next steps in the project.

    Attached to this email you will find a copy of the meeting flyer which can be distributed to friends and neighbors, as well as a map showing the location of the Louis Sutter Roundhouse within McLaren Park.

    We will also have translators on hand to translate into Cantonese and Mandarin.

    For more information, including links to materials and flyers in Spanish and Chinese, please visit our website:
    http://sfrecpark.org/project/mclaren-mansell-project/

    We are looking forward to the meeting and hope to see you there!

    Toni Moran
    Grants Manager,  Capital and Planning Division
    San Francisco Recreation and Park Department  | City & County of San Francisco
    30 Van Ness Avenue | Fifth Floor | San Francisco, CA | 94102

    (415) 581-2555  |  toni.moran@...