how to buy a car for a foreigner?

  • gypsyj@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 3:32 PM
      Hi, a good pal of mine's son is coming from Australia w/ a couple of friends. I believe they are all 21.  They've asked me about buying a car to drive around the US...and what he's read on line is that you need to have a local address.

      I know NOTHING about this, so said I'd ask around.  Anyone know how to go about buying a car in the US for foreigners? I've known him his entire life and know him to be a great young man.

      Thanks, Jean

      Two roads diverged in a wood and

      I, I took the one less traveled

      by, and that made all the