Portola Family Fun Pack-Get your tickets now, Drawing at Pop-Up Art Gallery 3/15

  • Ruth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Hi Everyone,
      We have an incredible collection of Portola-themed items that we're calling The
      Portola Family Fun Pack that we are raffling at the upcoming Portola Pop-Up Art
      Gallery at El Toro on SBA on Friday, March 15th. The tickets are just $2 each or
      3 for $5. The pack is worth more than $450 and includes: $50 gift certificate to
      Queen's Louisiana Po' Boy, $30 to Roundtable Pizza, a gift certificate for a bag
      of Four Barrel Coffee, hair cut at Image Tek Hair, Portola Garden Tour Tickets,
      Portola T-Shirts, Portola mugs, Crossing the Street Map set by Portola Artists
      Kate Connell and Oscar Melara, Portola preserves and honey, Portola crafts and
      much, much more. You can buy tickets through PayPal at:
      http://tinyurl.com/PNA-donate, through Portola Neighborhood Association (PNA)
      Board Member or at the Pop-up Gallery on Friday, March 15th at El Toro 6-8:00
      p.m.
      Thanks!
      Ruth Wallace, PNA Board Member
      Colby Street