Re: [Valley_Eye] Re: Mark your calendar ~FREE Classical Revolution concert at the Vis Valley library

  • Judith Sandoval
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
      WOW them Tara!!  I'll be listening!!  Affectionately, Judith
      On Feb 27, 2013, at 11:13 PM, tara hui <tarahui@...> wrote:

      Yes, we are. They are wonderful musicians - whimsical and playful!

      Please let all your friends know. This could be a great opportunity to invite people from outside our neighborhood too. If the turn out is good, we are considering making it a quarterly musical event!

      I created an event on Facebook, makes it easier to share...
      http://bit.ly/ClassicalRev

      --
      I had a second birth when my soul and my body loved one another and were married. ~Kahlil Gibran

      To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
      From: jericahahn@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 05:34:34 +0000
      Subject: [Valley_Eye] Re: Mark your calendar ~FREE Classical Revolution concert at the Vis Valley library

      Thanks, Tara, for letting us know! That sounds like a lovely time--how lucky we are.