Mark your calendar ~FREE Classical Revolution concert at the Vis Valley library

  • tara hui
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
      Musical Art Quintet will be playing a Free concert at our Visitacion Valley Branch Library!

      Sat, 4/06/2013, 2:00 - 4:00
      Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
      Visitacion Valley
      201 Leland Avenue

      Picture

      http://www.musicalartquintet.com/index.html

      --
      I had a second birth when my soul and my body loved one another and were married. ~Kahlil Gibran
    • Jess
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
        Thanks, Tara, for letting us know! That sounds like a lovely time--how lucky we are.
      • tara hui
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
          Yes, we are. They are wonderful musicians - whimsical and playful!

          Please let all your friends know. This could be a great opportunity to invite people from outside our neighborhood too. If the turn out is good, we are considering making it a quarterly musical event!

          I created an event on Facebook, makes it easier to share...
          http://bit.ly/ClassicalRev

          --
          I had a second birth when my soul and my body loved one another and were married. ~Kahlil Gibran

          To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
          From: jericahahn@...
          Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 05:34:34 +0000
          Subject: [Valley_Eye] Re: Mark your calendar ~FREE Classical Revolution concert at the Vis Valley library

          Thanks, Tara, for letting us know! That sounds like a lovely time--how lucky we are.

        • Judith Sandoval

            From: jericahahn@...
            Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 05:34:34 +0000

            Thanks, Tara, for letting us know! That sounds like a lovely time--how lucky we are.