Fw: Re: [theportola] helicopters overhead?

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Since  there's already a bottleneck at #101 &  #280 NORTH, how will our community be able to handle the upcoming tow car and other MTA operations that 8 supervisors already approved for 2650 Bayshore Ave -- without our residents' input?
      ( Thanks to Jackie's quick response regarding the helicopter presence below. )
      Marlene

      P.S. If you are curious who voted for or against this check:
      Item 10 starts at 00:18:15  ends at 00:39:43 or read the transcript below..