"SF TRAFFIC CALMING PROGRAM"

  • Edie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      I just spoke to Adam Gubser-Municipal Transportation Agency regarding
      the speeding along Bayshore and he told me of a program that he is
      involved with called "SF Traffic Calming Program". You can access it
      from www.sfgov.org and print a Traffic Calming Request Form. Also the
      site gives you a lot of info... I'll go ahead and complete one for the
      Bayshore Corridor (Sunnydale to Hester)...but can someone else print
      one and complete it for Blanken...At our meeting last night everyone I
      spoke to was concerned about the traffic/speed/drivers not stopping at
      stop signs/etc along Blanken...We might as well try this program too
      as it will put us on record that there is a problem along
      Blanken....Thanks, Edie